Top 7 Tips For Wrapping With It Works Body Wraps
If you seriously want to tighten, tone, and firm your troubled areas using It Works Body Wraps, keep reading. I am about to share my top 7 tips for getting best results. Keep in mind that while everyone is different and will experience different results, these proven techniques when done correctly will help anyone achieve a tighter, toner, firmer and improved texture to where ever the wrap is applied.
1. Hydrating your body properly is the most important thing that you can do and it will have a major impact on your results. You be should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces every day. This is extremely important when it comes to body wrapping. If your body is not hydrated at the time of your application and the 72 hours after, you cannot realistically expect to see any changes at all. Drink plenty of water!
2. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so take pictures before and after wrapping. You need an objective way to track your results. A camera will not lie, embellish, or exaggerate. In my experience taking pictures is the best way to document and see how your body changes with every use.
3. Dry skin brushing followed by a hot shower prepares your body by removing dead skin and opening up your pours. This is important because the natural botanicals in the wrap can penetrate the skin easier and work faster.
4. Avoid foods that can cause bloating such as cabbage, beans, onions, dairy, broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. These foods are notorious for creating gas and causing your gastrointestinal tract to expand. You don’t have to completely change your diet but you should adjust accordingly.
5. Focus on one area at a time. Many people make the mistake of wrapping too many parts at the same time. If your stomach and your thighs are your target areas, wrap your stomach on day 1 and then wrap your thighs on day 3 (alternate).
6. Do a full treatment. In order to get maximum results you should do a total of four applications. This can be done once per week or for a more aggressive approach, every 3 days using defining gel between applications. Using the gel keeps the target area moisturized and the botanicals activated, use it like lotion!
7. Don’t introduce toxins to a detox. When using this particular product you should avoid coffee, alcohol beverages, and smoking! Remember: this is a detox. What you put into your body is critical to your wrap results. You must avoid substances that will counteract what you are trying to achieve.
Implementing these 7 tips can make a major difference. Many people try the wrap for the first time at wrap parties. Some get good results and others don’t. In many cases it’s because of a counteraction that could’ve been avoided such as drinking, smoking etc. The other thing that you should understand is wrapping once at a wrap party is not a full treatment. it is only one out of four!
Follow all of these tips for an awesome wrapping experience with visible results. Do them and you will be pleased with what you see in the mirror. It works!